Thursday, March 8, 2012

Update: I've found a job! + Versatile blogger award


Remember recently i mention that i've finished my last paper?
I'm waiting for my graduation and guess what?
I've found a job!! (:
Yayyyy! *jumps around* hahaha!

Now i can support myself & buy more beauty products to review on!! (:
WOOOHOOO~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I won the versatile blogger award from lovely linny! (:
Thank you linny! Do check out her blog!

Rules of honour:
1) Thank the person that nominated you with a link back
2) Tell 7 things about you
3) Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.
(I'm gonna skip this :P)


7 Facts about myself:
1. I think it's really obvious that i'm a KPOP fan! & i love KYUHYUN & INFINITE!

Kyuhyun of Super Junior ♥

Infinite babies! (:

2) I like Rilakkuma but i don't own any of their plushie :( they're too expensive!

I found this recently on the net, it's a iphone cover! But it's not really practical...

They are so FLUFFY that I'm gonna DIEEEEE! ♥♥♥♥♥

3) I started "collecting" rainbows since last december, but i've only seen it once since then..

4) I like cute stuff OR weird looking stuff that looks cute? Check out the buck tooth toy! ♥

Pretty ddung doll! ♥

Buck tooth toy hahaha! it's just makes me smile when i look at it!

5) I want to travel to Korea, Taiwan & Beautiful Bali!! ♥♥♥

6) I've never been on the plane before.. (I know, i'm such a noobie T.T )
7) I want to travel around the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment