Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lip Ice Sheer Color Strawberry Reviews

Lip Ice Sheer Color Strawberry Lip Balm - A kind of lipbalm that changes color!
I bought this a few months back, i've been searching high & low for it.
Because my lip look so dull & pale every morning when I wake up,
I have to apply this before I go to school! :D




Comes with 3 flavours: Strawberry, Shimmer & Fragrance-Free
I got the Strawberry one (:

Ingredients:
Natural Beeswax that nourishes and replenishes your lips
Natural Olive Oil that softens and keeps your lips moisturized
Vitamin A, C and E with deep moisture that keep the lips soft, supple and fresh
Protect lips from harmful UV rays
Fortified with Strawberry flavor



& the swatches on my lips!
BEHOLD....! I don't have beautiful lips.
So yeah.. HAHAHA! ._.





As you can see, my bare lips look abit cracked right?
But after applying, it looks so much better!

Overall rating: 4/5
Affordability: It retails at $7.50 in Watson.

No comments:

Post a Comment