Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Year Gifts :D

Some of the gifts i've gotten for new year.


Mask Sheets!!!


Lovemore, FaceQ and Sexylook mask sheets!
Actually it's not counted as gift lol.
My brother was spring cleaning, and he gave me all these.
I think he doesn't have time to use it.
Personally, I prefer Lovemore and FaceQ, they are so moisturising!!





These are from my cousin! (:
They're from the gift set actually, i took them out.

#THE BODY SHOP SPA WISDOM Africa Shea Butter & Sesame Oil Body Balm
#THE BODY SHOP CRANBERRY JOY Body Scrub
#THE BODY SHOP CRANBERRY JOY Shimmer Lotion (from left to right)

I swear the Cranberry ones smells so AWESOME!
The Shea Butter smells okay, but it's a little thick.
I don't usually use body butter. Hmmm..
I'll definitely write a review when I start using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment